Cerro Pedernal, New Mexico's famous flat topped mountain ..sacred to Athabascan as well as Pueblo Indians for it's flint to make arrow, spear heads and fires. We experience about 300 sunsets a year just like the one above. It's 17 miles from where this photo was shot. If you can see this mountain, you're in Georgia O'Keeffe Country
! It's given this austere and challenging high desert landscape tremendous value. The income producing property from which it was taken, overlooking the Village of Abiquiu, is for sale
Featured Income Producing Property with Red Clay Tennis Court
- 2 Existing 3br-2ba Stucco'd Ranchers with potential of 2 more home-sites including your dream home!
- 6 acres with direct access from recreation area to Carson NF and B-LM Lands.
- Broad unobstructed views with astounding 360 degrees vistas.
- Arroyos (canyons), Dry Washes, Draws and a 'Lookout' 200 ft above canyon floor!
- Trail Ride on 1/2 million acres of wilderness right from your stables (6)!
- Tennis Court Doubles as Training Ring-2 Horses at Once!
- Trail Riding/Artist-Photographer-Backpacker-Mountain Biker-Dirt Biker-ATV-ers Dream
- Contact Us for Much Much more to this income property!
Sit back while your income properties generate in excess of $20,000 per year. Will disclose full sets of supporting data. Let the internet search engines do your work with over 50,000 specifically targeted visitors a year!
Will also disclose supporting internet data.
Sale By Owner